Saturday, July 08, 2006

Ugh

Either I had a bad day, or my body's beginning to shut down already.

Got up at 3:30 to see the family off, and couldn't go back to sleep. Went in to work about 9. Came home for lunch, and at the end of lunch I begin to feel lightheaded, and I can't catch my breath. So like a real man I go to work and ignore these silly ailments. As the day drags on I feel worse off. A colleague offers to walk me down to the client's medical wing, I politely decline...I assume I'm either dehydrated or my blood sugar level has plummeted and I need a boost. So I get a glass of water, a Coke, and a Snickers. The Snickers helped for a little while, but slowly the dizzyness returned (minus the shortness of breath). I leave work early but don't bother calling my doctor (I emailed a doctor I know from the Internets :D but he didn't bother to reply to my symptoms :(). I'm still a little dizzy. I'm hoping it's just fatigue, but I normally don't feel this poor after just 3 hours of sleep. I'll be really pissed if my body up and decided I'm old just because I'm in the twilight of my 20's. I don't know how you old 30-somethings manage :D.

No comments: