Thursday, July 27, 2006

They're Back!!!

And I couldn't be happier for the already trashed downstairs! It took them all of 30 minutes to have all of their toys out of their toy room and scattered all over the place....I even helped! I was a Lincoln Log building machine just so my son could play Godzirra and knock them down. Sooo happy to have my family back again...

At dinner my son sat on my lap and I was sandwhiched in between my girls. I've had more hugs the past day and a half than I had the two weeks preceeding their departure.

My wife was a site for sore eyes too....*WARNING MUSH AHEAD* we cuddled on the couch after the kids went to bed...............................................

I'm not cut out for bachelorhood...Though I did get to hang out with some friends, which was fun. I bowled. First time in about 10 years......I bowled a 111 and a 123.....yeah I'm not good.

And our psycho kitten, Pumpkin, finally has someone else to terrorize.

No comments: