Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Hi again


this picture reminds me of someone I've never met; his name is Ryan. I heard he's not good at football. at all.

I love sour patch kids, so much I wrote a little poem.

It's called:

Ode to Sour

In my mouth you're so sour and sweet
You make me smile as you rot my teeth
But then the sugary juices flow back along my jaw and rest behind my ear where they sit and hurt like a GI Joe kung fu punch to that soft patch of skin behind my earlobe. Why sour patch kids why?

I love teh kids.

oh, and way to go Dee and Auggie.

Which reminds me, Duke sucks.

why did the Rockets have to trade for Shane Battier, blech.

Someday I think I'll post a serious thought.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice jammies. at least you lost the hat.

Sarah said...

*You* suck.

Anonymous said...

I am very happy to see Battier go to Houston. Now you can watch him flop around trying to take charges like he's still at Duke. Plus, the Stro Show will be back in Memphis.

Señor Texan said...

You can have Stro and his $20M backup ssa.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»